Get Involved - Fundraising Ideas
You can get involved in so many ways this Red Nose Day – it’s all about having some fun for a serious cause and raising money to save babies’ lives. Here’s some ideas to get you started!!!
- Sell Red Nose Day product at your workplace, school or to family and friends
- Have a morning tea at your work for a gold coin donation
- Auction off your boss or team leader
- Host an activity at your kinder or school to raise money – eg colouring competition, obstacle course
- Have a garage or car boot sale and donate the funds raised
- Dress red or in casual for a small donation
- Have a competition with an entry fee – eg guess the number of red lollies in the jar?
- Build a wishing well in the cafe for people to donate their coffee money
- Have a fancy dress party – with a splash of red – and charge an admission
- Host an event with your friends and workmates like a Trivia Night, or a Cocktail Party
Come up with your own ideas and get involved this Red Nose Day. You can start your own fundraising page by click the Fundraise Online menu at the top of the website or you can contact your local SIDS office for more information on 1300 1 RED NOSE (1300 173 366).
Raise funds with Red Nose Day cupcakes!
MasterChef 2012 runner-up Julia Taylor has developed this Jam Doughnut Cupcake recipe to support Red Nose Day.
Download the recipe and make cupcakes to serve at a Red Nose Day themed morning or afternoon tea to raise money for Red Nose Day!
Download the recipe PDF here.
Or why not try Granny Annie's Red Nose Day Cupcakes recipe.
Click the recipe sheet below to download the recipe.